


Saturday May 23 Erica and I went to bear lake for a great morning despite ominous clouds. We had a great time chilling on the beach eating snacks and reading. Erica had a good laugh watching me try and ride my new Skim board! No worries blake, I'll be a pro by august. We even got a bit of UV rays (I got burned on my sides where I didn't reach my sun tan lotion far enough around!)Of course we went to Lebeau's and got raspberry shake burger and fries. Anyway, It was the first of whats sure to be some great bear lake days this summer I'll try and keep this updated with fun pictures.
9 comments:
Nolan - Love the new blog look! And keep the pictures coming! We love them! I love the one of you riding the skim board and those dudes in the background are totally wishing they were you! Ha ha...Keep havin' fun!
Mary Ann, I love you! your the best! I'll keep the pictures coming! :)
We are glad you updated again! A raspberry shake sounds super good right now...going to Bear Lake sounds even better! It looks like you guys had a good time and impressive skills on that skim board! You'll have to tell Erica hello for me - I was really impressed by her and LOVE that she likes to sleep! It may sound silly, but in the Freckleton home having someone else who likes to go to bed early made my day!! And I hope you can tell when it's me (Aubry) commenting verses when Jeff is commenting.
So how cold is Bear Lake in May?
Sounds like fun!! I hear you can go up to bear lake and get a HUGE pizza at some place...when we gonna do it?!
Hey you updated your page ;)
Nice to see updates.
Hey Nolan,
Hook me up with Jeff and Aubry's email so I can invite them to my blog (and hopefully vice versa!)
Thanks!
Oh, and the pizza place that Anne is talking about is Bear Lake Pizza. They do have a humungous pizza, but it costs like $60! I wanna hear all about it if you do it!
Wo, I didn't realize if I got my blog in shape I'd have qustions to answer! how fun! Bear lake is darn cold in may, but in the shallows on the beach its bearable.
I will be sure to tell Erica what you said Aubry! it will make her feel great! She still loves to sleep, me and Jeff can play, and you and Erica can sleep!
Post a Comment