Ok so this post is mostly good, but I am super ticked about one thing. Let me start with that so the good news will cheer everyone up who reads this at the end. :) SO this morning Nolan went down to get his bikes so I could take them to our news place in Ankeny and his "nicer" bike was... GONE! Can you believe it?!? It was locked up and everything. Someone from this trashy little place we live CUT THE LOCK OFF. (From the all caps you can tell how this made me feel!) I have officially lost faith in man kind.
So on a better note from that same story... we are moving! Officially moving!! We have been moving our stuff over and I've been cleaning. (Maybe I'll add a picture another time.)
On an even better note...
NOLAN GOT THE MEDICAL SCHOOL AIRFORCE SCHOLARSHIP!!!!
This is sooo amazing! We never thought he would go this route, but we feel like it is the right thing to do! Anyways, we are super excited because this means we can actually move forward in our lives! ;-)

3 comments:
Wow you guys have some serious problems with people stealing your bikes! I would be so upset too! And way to go Nolan! That is awesome :)
Sorry about your bike-BIG bummer! Good work on the scholarship! Isn't it such a great feeling when you FINALLY feel like you're not just floating around in life and you have a plan that will work!
Yay for Nolan! Tell him congrats. That is great for you two. Sorry about the bike :( Did I ever tell you we had the cops on speed dial when we lived in Lincoln?! People are crazy. We are excited for your new place! Post pics when you can!
Post a Comment