I once had a teacher in high school who said "If everyone would just eat when they are hungry and sleep when they are tired, this would be a much happier world." What a true statement that is!
Speaking of food, if you want to be super hyper-aware of EVERYTHING you put into your mouth, read this book.
Today I went to the grocery store and walked out with produce... and not much else. Now this isn't a "diet" book. It's just a book informing about the "western diet" and the dangers of it. Ever wonder why it seems like 99% of our population is obese? It's because of this diet we are on.
Ok, I'm done preaching. But here is something I noticed after reading this book. This is what is in the ice cream I've eaten so many times...
Ok maybe you all are smarter than I am, but I don't know what a lot of these things are! And the sad thing is, this is one of the ice creams with LESS ingredients. And why the heck is CREAM sixth on the list?? Shouldn't it be first?
Ok, now I am really done standing on my soap box. But seriously, it's a great book if you want to learn more about being healthy. (I am sort of obsessed right now with health and fitness...)
It's a good read!


No comments:
Post a Comment