Sunday, June 15, 2008

Awsome demo Derby weekend



Well does it get any better than a Demolition Derby on Friday in Logan and one on Sat. in Preston? I don't think so! well Logan was fun, but Preston rocked like always! two especially great things happened at this one though. There was a live Band playing classic rock between hits, and before the grudge match after the final (backwards I know) the band was rocking out and we were dancing around. I was kicking my steel toe on the bench along to the beat when all of a sudden I feel a little kid kicking me right in the shin...also with the beat! He was laughing and having a great time just like me! so we made quickly made freinds and I sat by him on the top row for the last grudge match. here is a picture I got with him...poor quality, sorry all I had was my camera. The other great thing was they played wipe out the surfer song. and Dallas said lets get a crowd wave. So I ran down on the walk way and tried to start one, well it didnt catch. some guy yelled "jump down in the arean!"so I did and after a few not so hot attempts in one direction, I went the other way...and I noticed that if I stopped the wave stopped, if I ran the wave went....so there was only one thing to do! I used my 400 meter sprint skills and I sprinted around the entire area in my derby gettup and got the whole crowd to do the wave as I passed! boy what a Rush! I wore myself out, but didnt slow down till we made a full lap! I love 15 min. of fame!

4 comments:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

I can just see you running around that arena now! You are so funny Nol! Thanks for keeping me laughing!

slmssc said...

thought I would say hey - Sara

Jeff and Aubry said...

Nolan, Update your blog with some sweet pictures of me. Don't you think it's about time? Later buddy. This is Jeff

Jeff and Aubry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.