Sunday, June 15, 2008

Perfect Saturday!






Today was such a great day! I woke up late, jumped on the tramp and watched Mr. Bean in Greg's massive bed with all my roommates. Then Dallas, Greg, Derek and I really started having fun. We went to first dam to go for a swim (first real hot nice day in about 2 weeks) but the water gave us hypothermia as we reached half way in trying to cross. So we turned around and headed back to shore. But I legs worked less and less with each step! well we made it. Then greg took us to Fredrico's for lunch. after which we drove around with the windows down singing with our shirts off and discovered the USU soccer field was being sprinkled...We had our swimming suits on so we ran through the sprinklers! then we decided to have a car wash and we all washed each others cars and motorcycle and scooter while listening to loud music dancing and singing. Then we drove up to Preston for a KILLER derby!

2 comments:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Woo HOO! Naked white boys! I love it!

Harrott's House said...

"..BOYS will be boys...bad boys bad boys..."

*shaking head, sighs*

-Z