Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wedding plans.

Well I don't have any pictures since the great engagement day, but just to keep up a bit on here...That day when we got engaged was great but I had no idea what I was up against the past few weeks have been packed with working as much as I can, studying for the mcat, and getting things ready to get married. The good news is we are begining to check things off the list. We have an apartment all lined up, deposit paid! I will be moving in after the MCAT so that we are more or less settled when Erica comes home with me after the honeymoon seeing as how school will start the following monday. We had the invitations sent of to be printed and can start sending those out soon. We have a videographer and a photographer all lined up, erica has her dress (no worries I have not seen it...but I'm excited too!) along with a few other odds and ends that we have began checking off our list. The problem is, it seems with everything we accomplish 2 more things get added! I've also been studying for the MCAT and am getting excited for that! I researched and found that many schools (especially the ones I'm looking at) take your Highest MCAT score (ASU) or take the highest score from each section of the test (UofU) and that it is rare that taking the MCAT twice is detrimental so I'm not too stressed seeing as how I'm already taking it early (no worries though blake I've been studying hard still...I'm just a bit less stressed and therefore much nicer ;) ) anyway all is very busy and pretty mundane but well.

No comments: