




Erica and I went on a ten day ride on the Honda Goldwing out through Oregon to the coast. We then drove down the coast, through the redwoods and into northern California then back up to Portland and home to Logan. We had a blast, but I was a bit worn out after balancing that bike for a week and a half. We want to go again!
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures, as usual!
I love Heceta Head lighthouse.. it's my favorite of the ones I've been to so far (just 3).
Next time you're over here, if you have time, let us know. I know mom would love to see you again, and it isn't far for us to go to Portland (2 hrs) or the coast (1.5 to 2, depending on where) since we're in the Eugene area.
Congratulations again, and thanks for sharing snapshots into your life! :)
Hey kstrina I wish we would have thought to give you a call. we really want to go back to the coast we will let you know for sure if we make it. Also I'm looking to apply to medical soon, and washington is one place I'm planning on applying. Unfortunatly they don't accept many folks from USU where I currently attend, but you never know!!!
I just realized what I named this specific post..."honeymoon baby." that was in the sense of "we had a great time...baby!" It does in NO WAY imply that we're having a honeymoon baby.. haha sorry if there was any confusion.
Katrina I apologize I misspelled your name, I was hurrying to get to class.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment