In Eureka California we went to an ice cream shop near our hotel at about 9:30 at night. It just so happened that there was a quasi barbershop quartet convention that night. Apparently barbershop groups from around the area all meet at that ice cream shop to sing together once a year! How luck for us! When they found out we were on our honeymoon, they couldn't resist the opportunity to sing to us. The ice cream lady was nice enough to take our camera and video tape it for us. Enjoy
9 comments:
It's about time you posted, man!! Congrats on the marriage and all! You guys look great and I love the pictures! Tell Erica hello for us and keep us updated on this thing. :)
Amazing! "Ester" you have one romatic man! Where are you now? What is next? Can't wait for the next post!
Sweet nolo, love the updates! Maybe you can get erica in on all this and she can help you update.
Erica isn't really interested...not yet anyway.
Congratulations Nolan! You guys are too darn perfect for each other. She really is gorgeous! I think it is hilarious though that you don't have any close ups of you guys on your wedding day! Come on, I want to see!
I'll see what I can do about the close ups, thats erica's stuff, and she still hasn't ever got on to the blog. I'll work on it though!
Plus, honeymoon was way more fun, the pictures are more fun too! jk
WHAT!!!! YOU HAVE A BLOG! ERICA, HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THINGS LIKE THIS! I LOVE YOU AN MISS YOU AND AM SO HAPPY I CAN STALK YOU AND YOUR AMAZING LIFE NOW:))) MINE IS BJSKEWES.BLOGSPOT.COM. SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL TO BJSKEWES@HOTMAIL.COM AND I WILL INVITE YOU BECAUSE IT'S PRIVATE. HOPE ALL IS GOING FREEKING WELLLLL!!!
Come on newlyweds! We need a new post?
Post a Comment