Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Blogging Again!
By way of announcement! We are finally getting the internet at home today so I will finally be able to actually upload pictures onto our blog from home. What this means for any interested followers of our blog: more posts, and more pictures. Also, I've had multiple requests for wedding pictures, Erica and I have been married almost 6 months now so I figure I should do anyone interested the favor. We will be getting our edited professionally taken photos back soon (we were very slow to get our choices back to the photographer...oops), so be looking for that too. One last thing, I've noticed a few of Erica's friends have found the post and want to follow. I hope you can help me in encouraging Erica to let me pass the blogging torch off to her, because lets be honest, I'm not very good at it! So sorry about the boring post after the months of no post, but things are gonna pick up from here!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!! Post away, my friend. Post away! We're anxious to see what you've been up to! :)
Yay from us too! We are looking forward to more posts. And you're right - I don't know any other men who do the blogging for their family...maybe you could guilt Erica in to believing that if word gets around that you do the blogging, you will forever be shunned in the testosterone-laden world? I dunno - it's worth a try!
We're just happy to get somethin'!
Yippy
Post a Comment