Friday, June 4, 2010

What a GREAT day!



So on Wednesday my sister surprised me and told me she was coming to Utah! We have been going on a lot of walks which is what I miss most about my sister. (When we were in high school we would walk every where and it was a lot of fun!) But of course I miss other things about my sister. It has been great! I love seeing my sister again. By the way this picture is old but I just didn't feel like getting a new one!

Nolan also had a pretty good night last night. He caught his first fish ever! He was so proud he told me about ten times. He had a lot of fun. So it has just been a great few days for both of us!

However, the BEST part of this entire week has been submitting the long dreaded MD application!! Woo hoo! I can't say how glad I am that it is finally done...

3 comments:

The Balch Family said...

I love this!! Two posts right in a row!! How fun to have your sister around! And...first fish EVER?? Really?? Love you guys!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

I too am shocked with the first fish ever - can this be right?! All I know is that I am proud of him...lakes are made for waterskiing - not fishing!
Glad your sister could come down! Sister time is the best. Do it while you can!
And we are keeping our fingers crossed for MN - when will you guys know?

The Brok Sorensen Family said...

I just have to say that it has been almost a year since you posted. I am not very good at this either but we are going to have to have a few once you get to Iowa!