Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wow! Has it really been a year?!


So here is something crazy. It has been almost a year since we have done ANYTHING with this blog. So I have cleaned it up a bit (ya know, deleted pics of Nolan's old dates, stuff like that! Ok that is all I did...) So a little update on the last year...
1. Nolan worked his butt of and got into med school. We are headed to Des Moines ba-bay!!
2. We graduated!!!
Yeah that is about it.
What lives we live! Anyways, we are moving to Des Moines around the 22 of June. It should be fun! I will also update this thing a lot more since we will be so far away!




1 comment:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

I love that you guys were able to graduate together! What fun memories. And how in the heck did your hair grow back so fast?! It was like you never cut it!
We are so excited to have you here in the Midwest. I think our home-warming gift to you will be your first severe weather radio;)