Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

All I have to say is I have the best husband ever! For my birthday he took me to Wendover! It was SOOO fun! We went to the buffet and stayed in a hotel/casino. I even gambled my first dollar ever and let me be the first to say it was no fun. We lost a dollar in about a second! I just can't believe people get addicted to that stuff. Personally I hate losing money. Oh yeah and Nolan got me a SHAKE WEIGHT! Haha seriously the coolest thing ever. And I must say it really does work!

(I found this picture online, obviously!) So the next day we got up and went to the World War II training site. We got to watch this short movie about the training there, look around a really cool museum, and crawl around in an airplane. We also got to hike to the top of this amazingly high tower. I always forget I'm afraid of heights until I am climbing 50 flights of stairs.



Yes this is the tower we climbed up. In this picture is doesn't look very high, but when you are up there it is scary! (Or maybe I am just a wuss!)
So after we left the air base we headed back towards Logan. On the way we stopped at the Salt Flats which I have been wanting to see forever and finally got to!




Birthdays don't get much better than that. Buffets, gambling a dollar, casinos, shake weights, World War II, and Salt Flats. What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: