So lately a lot of people have been asking me (0ver the phone) if I am pregnant. (I say over the phone because since I have moved here I have lost weight, not gained. Just making it clear!!) And the answer is no. I'm not. And I don't plan on being pregnant for a few years. I'm frustrated by the amount of people that think "Oh Erica is Mormon and married. And she graduated. Babies right?" NO! Ok that is my first little rant.
Here is the real dilemma. I am debating nursing school, when I will go, and what job I want. I applied for a nursing school with an automatic year and a half waiting list. This is good because it is a lot cheaper than another school I half way applied to also. But I also interviewed for a job (that I don't have yet, but I am really hoping I get) that would pay for my nursing school if I work there for a set amount of time. But that might not work because we don't know how long we will even be in Des Moines because of Nolan's rotations. BUT I also have another job that starts in August that makes pretty good money. So do I keep the job I have, save up for nursing school, and just hope that eventually I get around to going? Or do I try really hard to get this other job, hopefully get it, get in to nursing school, not get paid as much, and just hope that we stick around here for however long I would have to sign a contract to get it paid for? Either way it is a risk because I really want to go to nursing school and who knows where we will be in two years?
Any ideas? I am at a loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment