About 2 weeks ago, Nolan and I had our 2 year anniversary. And I wrote a whole blog with pictures and a long description of what we did and I pushed some button on my keyboard and it deleted. So I gave up for that day because I was super ticked that I took all that time and deleted it! So I will try again because I want everyone to see just how cute we are...
This is from the very first night we met! And let me just tell you about that day... At church that day one of us said the opening prayer and the other said the closing (can't remember which though...) and he saw me and (apparently) told his roommates that he HAD to meet me. So after church he literally ran up to my roommate's car with Derek and said "I have to meet you." I was already a little weirded out because they were barefoot, but I figured he was cute so I'd tell him. The only reason I was hesitant was because at church I noticed him and he was with about 10 other girls. That shouted player to me. Well later that night we went to a snack night at one of the nearby apartments and I remembered his name and not his cousin. I really wanted to talk to him but SO many girls were flirting with him. Later we all went outside to watch a movie and he was sitting with some more girls getting his "back tickled". (Seriously what is up with this kid?!) Anyways, he had shown me his apartment earlier that day and told me if I ever wanted to lay on his hammock I could. (This was during the snack night thing.) So I decided, ya know what? You will be mine. And I said, Nolan lets go lay on your hammock. And he got up and came with me! Well we talked forever and he eventually kissed me. (Yes the first night we met!) But it didn't matter because I had already fallen in love with him. Well right after he jumped up and pretty much flat out told me to go home. So I did. (Let me clarify that Nolan was not being a jerk, he just didn’t want to “lead me on”.) I could go on forever about this story but I’ll end now. Anyways, we hit it off after that night and we’ve been together ever since!
This was from us camping together!
Here are more pictures from the first summer we were together. What a great summer! We would go camping, we went to Montana, to went on motorcycle rides ALL the time, and we were always having fun!
These pictures are from Nolan’s 23rd birthday. I surprised him with a hike in Salt Lake and a surprise party when we got back! (Well it didn’t really go that smooth… I actually had to tell him about it because he didn’t want to go home!)
Now just some random pics from our relationships...
I looked good in a swimsuit right?!?!
So much has happened in the last few years we have been together! Next are our engagement pictures and wedding…
By the way… The one where he is on his knee is NOT staged! That was the actual proposal!! Should I tell that whole story? Ok I will!
The morning before my birthday Nolan got up bright and early (around 5) and pulled me out of bed. He had a dozen roses for me and claimed this was because it was a birthday present. We went to breakfast at Angies then on a 12 mile hike. I was so excited and it was the perfect day! I just blabbered on about who knows what and didn’t notice that Nolan was quietly (and nervously!) following behind me. On the way back down he stopped me at a beautiful point to “take a picture of us”. He set up the camera, walked up to me, pulled out a box, and got on one knee. I freaked! I had no idea what was coming! But by the picture I think you can tell I was pretty excited!!
I tried so hard to put our engagement pictures up, but they wouldn't work. And I just want to say thanks to Brok for doing such an awesome job on them!! So here are a couple from our wedding...
So this is only on picture of our wedding. And I am sick of blogging so I will put up more pictures some time this week! It is hard to pick which pictures I want to put on here!!




















2 comments:
How cute are you guys?! I loved this post! It was fun to get to see what you guys did...since we always live so dang far away;) Excited to see you this weekend!
You're so cute! And yes you looked good in a swimsuit! :)
Post a Comment