Now that it's been a month, I'll finish this up!
Since then we went on a wonderful honeymoon to the Oregon Coast.
It was so much fun! Nolan planned the whole thing, so it was mostly a surprise for me. It was great and I would do it again if I could!
Since then I have pretty much kept my blog (mostly) updated. We moved into a closet and lived there for two years. We both went to Utah State and graduated in May. And now we are in Iowa. (This is what I like to call "the beginning of the end".) It's been a tough go so far here in Iowa, but I guess we can only hope it'll get better!




1 comment:
Woh, I'm finally getting caught up on your blog! We are so glad to see you guys are doing well and enjoying yourselves. You look great and we wish we could see you more often!
Post a Comment