Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wedding Cakes and Weekends

I'm proud to announce that I finally had a weekend off! And boy-oh-boy does it feel good! I haven't had a weekend off since October (that is 8 months!). One of the things Nolan and I did this weekend was go to a friends wedding reception. And I made the cake! (Well, my friend Heather and I both made it.) So I'm proud. Here it is!



It's pretty right?


















It took us at least 12 hours to make. I now understand why wedding cakes cost so much!

5 comments:

The Balch Family said...

WOW! So amazing!! I love it!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Beautiful! I'm totally impressed. What's the next hobby you are going to take up?!

Burnham said...

Very, very nice!!

sara said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I am still upset I didn't take a picture. I love the cake! That's amazing!

Todd and Elaine Henke said...

Your wedding cake is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!