Ok usually I don't post recipes on my blog, but lately I've been finding some really good ones (hence, the last post with a recipe!) But this one is EVEN BETTER. I got it from a girl in my ward. Ok here it is... So try it!!
Cream Cheese Chicken
-4 Chicken Breasts
-1 Can Chicken Broth (I used 2)
-1 Package Dry Italian dressing (I used 2)
-1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup (I used 2)
Cook in crock pot on high 4-5 hours.
Add one block of cream cheese (I used 8 oz. since I doubled everything else! There was a lot of sauce left.)
Leave in for one hour, remove chicken, whisk sauce, add flour to thicken.
Serve over pasta.
This is so easy and seriously delicious. It is by far one of my favorites now. We ate it with asparagus and Italian Bread with butter, garlic powder, and parm and mozz cheese. And a salad of course!
2 comments:
Okay, looks like I need to catch up on your blog! I am so happy you posted a yummy recipe because I was just thinking today how bad we need to mix up the dinners a little at the Skewes house:)
We use this one too! I love it. I and I love the new blog layout! Cute! When am I gonna see you guys next?
Post a Comment